Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MAXI

I'm feeling all soppy about MAXI tonight. I don't know why but all day today I was getting all sentimental about the nice bunch of people who i met thanks to Maxi.

Just in case you are wondering what MAXI is, it stands for MARKETING ASSOCIATION AT XLRI. I happen to be a junior executive member and mighty proud of it!

I was relating to my mother over lunch just how supportive each of my seniors had been and how I probably had never thanked them for it. Thanks guys! I know most of you won't ever see this, but thanks for standing by me during the nightmare called SIP and more.

It is also a matter of great personal pride for your's truly to be on Xl's website. Here it is. And another(my personal work!)

This is to MAXI. Of today. Of yesterday. Of tomorrow.

No comments: