Monday, October 11, 2010

Miss (my) Slumber

so here at xl i've discovered a new side to me. yes cliche but true. let's just say i've discovered more sides to me than i knew before!
i just cant help it. it's definitely not planned, it's not intended, it's something i resist yet something i'm seen rather often indulging in. oh how i try to justify not just to myself but to all those who catch me in action that it wasnt meant to be. but to no avail. it happened. it happens. n i dnt see y it wont happen again.
yes, one rather (in)famous ability i've discovered, is sleeping in class!
but there is a pattern you see. when some patch of never ending theory comes up which I find no way of comprehending, my brain starts off with things i do. so mostly i try to doodle but when even that fails, my brain in the auto mode switches off. heard of battery savers?
so to help me better explain-read the brilliant piece of art below.
thnx xkcd.com for making my situation atleast humourous :D

4 comments:

angrygurl said...

well your new found ability is something that we all share:)
here even if you don't have this ability you develop it.
so njoy simulating universes

silent assassin said...

haha yes ur ability of sleeping in class is so very apparent :P u sleep ek dum teacher ko stare karte hue!

Unknown said...

@shriya
i know we share this skill! go 108!!

@pranshu
it's not an ability. if it were, i'd be flawless ;)

Chronicler said...

you know sometimes when i see myself and my classmates falling off to sleep right infront of the profs who brush these truancies off nonchalantly... there is this guilt i feel for being inattentive only to realise that it could not be helped... the circadian rhythm has already gone in for a toss so why not make the most of it :) making a lot more of the world or just dozing off...