Saturday, March 05, 2011

Alone

I'm sittin alone on a bench outside my hostel and it is on moments like these that I feel life, with all it's sorrows and happiness, can't get lonelier or more peaceful. There is no one to talk and no one for company. All I have right now are a bunch of pesky mosquitoes and an iPod.
I wanna just talk. Talk somemore. I haven't has a decent conversation in so long that I can't remember the last time I did. It's almost like except for my mother no one wants to really know what's up in my life! Ironically almost everyone on this campus asks me that when they see me. Life.

Shivani Saksena
sent from my iPod

4 comments:

Spectator said...

Hi, just dropped by to say a hi. Been following your blog since some time.
It would be better if you wrote more, you din't write anything last month.

Chronicler said...

will call... I need to have a good conversation too... msg ur jamshedpur no. on fb...

Chronicler said...

and that was me (Swayam) :P

not_shakespeare said...

:(