Friday, March 11, 2011

just another monologue...

It's been sometime now that I have had some, or ok a lot of things to talk on. Much has happened since the day my iPod and I sat together on a bench and wondered why life was so weird.
I spent two days being a pseudo intellectual thinking what would've happened to Gautam Buddha's wife after he left her in pursuit of higher goals of life. It triggered much debate within me and with my friends but I obviously have no answer.
One other interesting happening was a rather short discussion I had. It has been my observation for quite a while now that men my age tend to be more loud, immature and quite boyish while the ones who are older are more mature, stylish and smooth. It could, I now agree, be just a personal bias but it was mine. When i did express it to this particular person I got a rather interesting answer. All it said was, " You've seen a wrong sample. Maturity, style and attitude are extensions of the personality and upbringing, not just age." I was floored!
So while I enjoy this super sexy weather of purple skies, cool winds and a calming drizzle from the solitary perch of the lone balcony of this hostel, I am content. I have made peace with life today and I hope I can sustain it for a while. I do sometime miss the opportunity of sharing such simple moments of pleasure with someone but maybe another time. I hope.

No comments: