Friday, February 20, 2009

long time coming...

it's been 52days since i last posted something on this veritable platform for my jumbled existence. not that i've been short of ideas, just short of inspiration to stay put and type out my head!
i've been through conflicting emotions relating to this blog. from,"why should i type out my emotions for people to read?" to, "who even reads this space??". And i'm nowhere close to deciding if this space should stay or go.
i dedicate this one to ms. swayamsiddha das. she made me cross out my last question as to who even bothers to check if i write, she does :) and she deserves this one from me for proving it to me that women, however smart and intelligent can never out do the incrutable jerk-ass emosinal atyachar of the male species! men are jerks. period
i am a jerk magnet, is another story! why do all men prove it one after another that their neurons are connected in the same obtuse manner such that they are all equally big idiots?
men please reply..
.

2 comments:

ABHi said...

am no spoksperson for all the "men"-kind ... and nether do i espouse the men are from mars and women are from venus crap.
Yet i feel its our idioticity and deficiencies that keeps us human and lovable as wel.
On emotional atyachaar ... its all bout how "others" perceive our actions... lol

Chronicler said...

thank you so much... that is the first post that has ever been dedicated to me :D :D... Men are jerks no doubts about that... And sadly so... Like my friend Vijyesh says.."emotions manipulate karna, especially a woman's is the mark of the man..." shucks... but I guess somewhere down the line even we ourselves allow this to be done to us isn't it... like our common friend bart puts it "women are dumb, they are smart, intelligent etc etc.. but dumb".. there you have it..